Nothing says fall like soup for lunch or dinner! I love that soups are pretty easy to make, and they usually make a big enough batch for multiple meals.
- Sausage and Spinach Soup – This is my personal favorite soup. I love it for lunch. In this post, I share the recipe.
- Chicken noodle soup – Chicken noodle soup is perfect for when you’re under the weather or a dreary/cold day. In this post, I share our go to recipe for chicken noodle soup.
- Southwestern Corn Chowder – This is a favorite recipe not only for our family but also as a soup to serve to guests. I always get compliments with this recipe. You can find it here.
- White Chicken Chili – An interesting twist on a timeless recipe! I share our recipe for white chicken chili in this post. It can be a little hot, but there a couple ways to tame it down if you can’t handle spice.
- Butternut Squash Soup – Nothing says fall like a good butternut squash soup! Click here for a great recipe to try out for yourself.
- Italian Wedding Soup – I love the combination of flavors in this soup! It is definitely one of my favorites. You can find the recipe here.
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup – This recipe tastes like a copycat version of Panera’s broccoli cheddar soup. I found it here on Pinterest with a full instructional video!
- Minestrone Soup – This healthy soup is packed full of vegetables but also delicious. You can find it here.